[NSRCA-dist2] Lake City contest date

Ryan Smith smaragdz at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 22 14:48:41 AKDT 2008

Bob,

Did you receive the e-mail that I sent out last night? It wasn't on the D2 discussion list. If not, I'm very sorry, and will relay the info to you.

Ryan
-------------- Original message from Robert Richards <bob at toprudder.com>: --------------

The original date I had for the Lake City contest is Oct 18-19. I just looked on the NSRCA contest calendar, and it is now listed as Oct 11-12.

http://www.nsrca.org/competition/contest_calendar/Details.asp?ID=285

I went to the Lake City website, and they have it listed as Oct 24-25.

http://www.flyingtigersrc.com/forums/showthread.php?s=12f945b493ddc706e59d280a9846f816&t=2425

I did not see it listed on the AMA contest calendar. Does anyone have a definitive date for this thing? I can only imagine that the confusion might lead to some people showing up on the wrong dates.

Bob R.