[NSRCA-dist1] NSRCA D1 Virtual Meeting Date for December

S Piu spiurc at comcast.net
Sun Oct 24 18:11:19 AKDT 2021

Folks,

   Based on several received responses, I am now targeting an NSRCA D1
virtual meeting for Monday, December 6th, at 7p Eastern time.
Participation is not required, but strongly encouraged.  I'm now working
on setting up a zoom meeting maker for audio and visual capability, as
most folks can use a PC or cell phone to connect, and will relay that
info to invited active, and potentially prospective NSRCA D1 members
when it is established.

Sal Piu, current NSRCA District 1 VP