[NSRCA-dist1] NSRCA D1 Virtual Meeting Date for December

S Piu spiurc at comcast.net
Sat Oct 16 12:08:33 AKDT 2021

Folks,

   As your current NSRCA D1 VP up until end of this calendar year, I'd
like to hold one more district virtual on-line meeting, with video
option for those that can do it.  I'd like to know if you would prefer
an week-day evening time slot or a weekend day or evening time slot.
Days that I'm considering are December 4, 5,6, or 7.  Attendance is not
required, but would most certainly be helpful for all.

Sal Piu

NSRCA D1 VP 2017-2021