[NSRCA-dist1] ARCS Pattern Contest, Marcellus, NY - July 31, 2021

Michael Gosson mbgosson at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 27 14:18:09 AKDT 2021

The weather is looking perfect for a contest.

Reminder, the ARCS Club (Aero Radio Club of Syracuse) will be hosting a one-day pattern flying contest in Marcellus, NY (12 miles west of Syracuse) on July 31, 2021.

The entry fee is $25.00, our club will be supplying lunch and drinks throughout the course of the day included in the entry fee. Please bring along your AMA card as well.

We are all looking forward to running a smooth and fun filled event.

Event Details: https://nsrca.us/index.php/list-events/eventdetail/944/577/arcs-pattern-contest-marcellus-ny

Event Flyer: https://nsrca.us/images/jevents/arcs_pattern_contest_2021._60db7bbbd97ac2.08782309.pdf

All the Best
Michael Gosson