[NSRCA-dist1] FW: [NSRCA-discussion] Flight Coach - your F3A coaching aid!

nyf3apilot nyf3apilot at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 12:56:16 AKST 2021

-------- Original message --------From: Andrew Palmer via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> Date: 2/16/21  1:49 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Flight Coach - your F3A coaching aid! We would like to introduce Flight Coach. A new tool for recording and analysing flight geometry aimed at the precision aerobatic disciplines F3A, IMAC, F3M, F3C and F3S. Flight Coach utilises recent advances in flight recording technology to provide high quality ribbon plots of your flights. The software is FREE to use! And almost any Ardupilot compatible hardware (FC + GPS, with SDCard writer) can be used - you may already have the hardware somewhere in your model shed. Flight Coach has been developed by a group of active F3A and IMAC pilots: Artur Uzieblo, Thomas David, Andrew Palmer and Russell Edwards. The plotter is free to use on our website and the hardware is low cost and widely available. We have provided lots more information on how to get started on our website, along with the plotter itself and a sample log file so you can try it out.  https://www.flightcoach.org/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NMehdGWrUE Demo flight download link (https://flightcoach.org/ribbon/demo.json) right click on the link, select “Save link as” and save this file to your PC, then open the plotter https://www.flightcoach.org/the-plotter/ (along the top menu of the website https://www.flightcoach.org/), select ‘Open Flight’ and load the saved file. Andrew and the Flight Coach teamhttps://www.facebook.com/groups/flightcoach