[NSRCA-dist1] NSRCA District VP Elections Are Open

S Piu spiurc at comcast.net
Sat Dec 4 06:01:01 AKST 2021

Folks,
	NSRCA District Vice Presidents' elections are now open on the NSRCA site. District members can only vote within their districts: votes won’t count for non-district votes. Also, you must be logged into the NSRCA site to vote. At this time, our District 1 does not have any candidates, and I am not running for a third two-year term in a row.  We need someone to volunteer to be next year's D1 VP. Please contact me if you are interest to represent out district as needed!

Sal Piu