[NSRCA-dist1] AGS Contest

Stuart Chale schale1 at outlook.com
Sat May 23 13:12:44 AKDT 2020

If things are still as quiet as they are now virus wise I would be interested in going of course the boss might say no. Too far away for a one day contest for me though.
On the other hand if we get a second peak as is feared especially downstate then I wouldn’t be able to.
Stuart

Sent from my iPhone