[NSRCA-dist1] Marcellus, NY Pattern Contest - July 25, 2020

Michael Gosson mbgosson at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 22 17:32:48 AKDT 2020

Good Evening Fellow Pilots,

As a reminder, the ARCS Club (Aero Radio Club of Syracuse) will be running a one-day contest in Marcellus, NY (12 miles west of Syracuse)  on July 25, 2020.
Yes, we still plan on having a one-day event with a few changes, namely the prizes we historically have given away might be tuned down a bit.

Our club has been doing its best to promote precision flying on a very limited basis this year, but it's been difficult to say the least.

Please spread the word about our event.

Event Details: https://nsrca.us/index.php/list-events/eventdetail/855/577/arcs-pattern-contest-marcellus-ny

Event Flyer: https://nsrca.us/images/jevents/arcs_pattern_contest_2020._5e7d4bc80ba698.01937097.pdf

I ask pilots to either pre-register or send me an email indicating your interest level.

Sign up:  https://nsrca.us/index.php/list-events/eventdetail/855/577/arcs-pattern-contest-marcellus-ny

All the Best
Michael Gosson
Syracuse, NY