[NSRCA-dist1] Oasis Pattern Contest (Jackson, NJ)

Sal Piu spiurc at comcast.net
Thu May 16 03:14:02 AKDT 2019

Weather forecast for the Oasis Pattern contest for this Saturday, May
18th is looking very promising.  Morning temps may start in the mid 50s
, but will quickly raise to mid 70s for a daytime-high, along with
partly sunny/cloudy conditions, meaning no rain.  The runway was
recently rolled and seeded, and should be in good condition too.

   For those that are coming, I know some have pre-registered on line
via the NSRCA web site, and I do appreciate it.  However, that system
does not provide me with AMA numbers.  I have some folks' number from
prior events via Master Scoring software system.  It might be helpful if
potential contestants send advance registration info to me directly,
spiurc at comcast.net.  Thanks!

  I look forward to seeing everyone participate this year!

Sal