[NSRCA-dist1] May 2019 K- factor info

Sal Piu spiurc at comcast.net
Thu Mar 21 15:52:27 AKDT 2019

Folks,

   The NSRCA board is attempting to make a special, free-access K-factor
edition in May to promote pattern in general. One useful peace of info
is to identify all clubs within each district for which pattern flyers
fly pattern at.  I only know of some of your clubs that host pattern
contests, but not everyone's clubs. Therefore, please email me which
clubs you belong to of which you use their facilities to fly pattern.
Thanks for your support!

Sal Piu
D1 VP 2018-2019
spiurc at comcast.net