[NSRCA-dist1] FAI P21 sequence

dalehart at dh-web.com dalehart at dh-web.com
Tue Jul 30 05:05:31 AKDT 2019

HI,

The BCAM contest in Kutztown, PA is this coming Saturday. I have score sheets ready for both P-19 and P-21. The FAI pilots in attendance can decide at the pilot’s meeting what schedule to fly. Since the total K-factor is the same for both schedules, we have plenty of options.

We hope to see many of you at the BCAM contest. If you haven’t registered yet, please do so at https://nsrca.us/index.php/list-events/eventdetail/783/-/bcam-pattern-meet

Dale Hart