[NSRCA-dist1] [NSRCA-discussion] Canandaigua Chiefs Pattern Contest

Ken Velez kvelez at rochester.rr.com
Sat May 26 17:48:49 AKDT 2018

Hello All,

Me again. In less than a week, the 9th annual Canandaigua Skychiefs Pattern Contest is on, June 2 - 3. Weather has been cooperating and the field is in superb condition. Forecast is looking good so far. If you are attending or are planning to attend please drop me a quick line off list if you haven’t so I can get a head count for dinner arrangements Saturday night. Field will be open for practice Friday after lunch.

Kvelez at rochester.rr.com

Ken

---