[NSRCA-dist1] Upcoming D1 Event: Oasis contest in Jackson, NJ

Sal Piu spiurc at comcast.net
Mon May 14 17:21:12 AKDT 2018

   Just a friendly reminder for all planning to attend the Oasis Pattern
Contest in Jackson, NJ on Saturday, May 19th:  please register on the
NSRCA web event link .  Weather is projecting on/off rain all week, and
possibly into Saturday.  Hopefully, weather forecasts will improve over
the week.  The runway was recently rolled and re-leved by the club,
making the runway better overall. Please arrive around 8 am so that we
can include a mini-judging seminar as part of our pilots meeting to
start the day.  Hope to see you there !
Sal

---
http://www.avg.com