[NSRCA-dist1] ARCS Pattern Contest - Marcellus NY, July 28

Michael Gosson mbgosson at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 10 06:44:57 AKDT 2018

Good Day Fellow Pilots,

As a reminder, the ARCS Club (Aero Radio club of Syracuse) is running a one day contest in Marcellus, NY (12 miles west of Syracuse)  on July 28. Our club has been doing its best to promote precision flying, especially at the lower classes: Club Class - Sportsman. We've been conducting classes on Monday evenings with growing participation. With that said, it's still a full class event, welcoming all flying levels.

Please spread the word about our event.

Event Details: https://nsrca.us/index.php/list-events/eventdetail/677/577/arcs-pattern-contest-marcellus-ny

Club Details: https://nsrca.us/index.php/component/jevlocations/detail/165/1/arcs-club-marcellus-ny

Event Flyer: https://nsrca.us/images/jevents/5a99bf2f7b1745.10069253.pdf

<https://nsrca.us/index.php/component/jevlocations/detail/165/1/arcs-club-marcellus-ny>
I ask pilots to pre-register so we can get everyone in the database and we know how many donuts to get.
Sign up: https://nsrca.us/index.php/list-events/eventdetail/677/577/arcs-pattern-contest-marcellus-ny

Michael Gosson
Syracuse, NY
315-729-9093