[NSRCA-dist1] Mythos 2M for sale

Stuart Chale schale1 at outlook.com
Wed Jan 31 16:07:53 AKST 2018

Mythos 2M With a Contra V3 with Neu motor, Castle 80HV ESC, Futaba BLS servos in the wings and on rudder.  JR in the stabs.   Jaccio regulator, Throttle Tech device.
Wing incidence adjusters
Well trimmed, I have been using it for Masters.
You can see my original build thread on RCU at
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/electric-pattern-aircraft-385/11588867-sebart-mythos-2m.html
One landing gear covering has chipped paint, and some wear to the wheel pants. Never crashed. Additional SFG for the Contra including vertical fin strake. Flies well with the Contra. Wing strakes removed but will be included to add if wanted. Additional gears for the Contra also included. (different gear ratio, if you want to experiment, I would not change it)

RTF
Just add RX and battery. I have flown it with both 5000 and 6000 mah packs. Program available for the Futaba 14 MZ and JR 28X

Located on Long Island, I can ship and can bring it to the AMA show at the Meadowlands in Feb.

$1900

RCU ad with current pictures.  http://www.rcuniverse.com/market/item.cfm?itemID=1128898