[NSRCA-dist1] Volunteers needed for NSRCA Sequence Guidelines Committee

Sal Piu spiurc at comcast.net
Sun Feb 11 16:50:56 AKST 2018

Folks,

   The NSRCA board has decided to split up the functions of the sequence
generating committee into 2 parts.  The first part is the Sequence
Guidelines committee, with a charter to essentially establish limiting
rules on how to generate new AMA sequences.  This committee will be done
in the first year, in preparation for the second Sequence Generating
committee to operate in the second year of a two-year
sequence-establishing cycle.  This means the Sequence Guidelines
committee will need to complete its effort by the end of 2018 in order
to allow the other committee to complete its task in 2019 in time for
the next round of new sequences, starting in 2020.  I am looking for one
or two volunteers from D1 to be involved this year's Guidelines
committee.   Please contact me ASAP if your are interested.  Please keep
in mind folks that volunteer for the guidelines committee may not be
eligible for the following Sequence Generation committee next year.

Sal