[NSRCA-dist1] D1 2018 Championship points updated

Sal Piu spiurc at comcast.net
Thu Aug 23 20:12:58 AKDT 2018

Folks,

    Thanks to help from Stuart Chale, I finally got around to updating
this year's D1 current points' status towards our district 1 annual
championship;

https://nsrca.us/index.php/d1-championships

   Check out your status for accuracy as well a potential for winning
the district in your class.
   One point I do want to make is that you have to be an active NSRCA
member and should be registered as a D1 contestant in order to qualify.
There are some contestants that are not eligible due to not meeting one
or more of these criteria. With several more D1 and near-by contests
still to occur in 2018, it may be possible to change who ends up as the
final 2018 D1 championship !  Good luck to all!

Sal Piu, NSRCA D1 VP for 2018-2019

---
https://www.avg.com