[NSRCA-dist1] Jackson Hobbies for sale

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 5 10:10:04 AKDT 2018

________________________________
From: jacksonhobby at aol.com <jacksonhobby at aol.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2018 2:04 PM
To: ANTHONYR105 at HOTMAIL.COM

 Signed new lease extension till end of 2018.
Can you please post on your Web page, and Newsletter, and let the club members know that Jackson Hobby Shop is up for sale. The business was started in 1969, a lucrative Hobby Shop and one of the oldest in NJ. I will be retiring in the end of December of 2018, wanting to spend some time with family. The business is up for sale for $160,000. Anyone that is interested can contact Frank at 732-364-3334 or send me an email at jacksonhobby at aol.com<mailto:jacksonhobby at aol.com> mark it att. Frank.
      Anyone that has ever been in the store knows that we have an extensive amount of inventory for all facets of the hobby. for all of my customers and friends, which are more like family this is a said time in my life and one that I sorry to see happen.
       Thanks again for all the wonderful years this has  given me. It's been my pleasure to serve you.

Frank Gustafson

Jackson Hobby Shop
2275 w. Countyline Rd. Bennettsmills Plaza
Jackson nj
732-364-3334
jacksonhobby at aol.com<mailto:jacksonhobby at aol.com>

SALE SALE SALE

NEW DISCOUNTS

10% TO 50% OFF SELECT ITEMS

40% OFF ALL NITRO ENGINES AND GAS ENGINES (INCLUDING PARTS)

20% OFF ALL NITRO FUEL

20% OFF ALL PLANE ARFS AND RTF

30% OFF ALL WOOD PLANE KITS (NOT ARFS AND RTF)

20% OFF ALL AIRPLANE HARDWARE

20% OFF ALL ELECTRONICS (POWER PANELS, STARTERS) (ITEMS IN CASE)

20% OFF ALL ELECTRIC MOTORS, ELECTRONIC SPEED CONTROL AND ACCESSORIES FOR PLANES

30% OFF ALL WOODEN BOAT  KITS

20% OFF ALL READY TO RUN BOATS

40% OFF ALL BOAT HARDWARE

50% OFF ALL HELI PARTS (NOT HELIS)

30% OFF ALL CAR PARTS (NOT CARS) R/C PARTS

20% OFF ALL ROCKETS AND ACCESSORIES.

20% OFF ALL PLASTIC MODELS AND ACCESSORIES

20% OFF ALL TOOLS ACCESSORIES5

50% OFF ALL CRAFT KITS AND SUPPLIES

40% OFF ALL TRAINS AND ACCESSORIES

20% OFF ALL RADIO GEAR