[NSRCA-dist1] State of the Hobby Industry

drykert2 at rochester.rr.com drykert2 at rochester.rr.com
Tue Jan 10 12:31:41 AKST 2017

Hi Joe...  Our local airplane Hobby Shop had for many years had a catalog of towers hobbies under his counter and would meet and sometimes beat their prices.. He is smart that way.. Doug realized he could not carter to the special needs precision pilots had for many items but those that he could obtain he would and did quickly and competitively. I knew some shops I stopped at refused to try to meet their prices which helped their demise. I don't condone what and how it happened..  Just observing the way modeling has changed drastically from what used to be.

Del