[NSRCA-dist1] AGS F3A

DaveL322 DaveL322 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 21 05:06:35 AKDT 2017

Michelle is leaving Saturday morning for a vacation to Europe with band friends......so I need to stay close to home to cover any fish biz emergencies that might happen.
Have fun!
Regards,
Dave
Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note5.

Hi guys,

Just wanted to check in what is the plan for this weekends AGS contest.

Xavier will you be able to make it? If so I would be happy to fly 6 rounds of P17 to help with your training. If not would anyone be interested in P19?

Anthony