[NSRCA-dist1] Pennsylvania Pattern

Pete Cosky pcosky at comcast.net
Mon Oct 24 17:13:55 AKDT 2016

Anthony, Mark Atwood put Ken in touch with me and we have talkedŠ.I am
pointing him towards the St. Clairesville crew as they are that is closest
pattern foothold near pittsburgh (dist 4) and they were the guys I flew with
when I had time to fly. I am hoping to get out with him as he is closer to
me than he is to themŠ.who knows I might actually put up a flight and get
the dust off the planes.

Hope to see some of you guys sooner or later when my life gets normal again.

Pete