[NSRCA-dist1] Fw: [NSRCA-discussion] 2017-2018 Executive Board

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 13 05:54:37 AKDT 2016

________________________________
From: NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org> on behalf of Scott McHarg via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 9:16 AM
To: General pattern discussion
Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] 2017-2018 Executive Board

Good Morning,

It is time to submit nominations for the 2017-2018 NSRCA Executive Board of Directors.  The positions open are President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer.  Please submit your nominations to me as soon as possible.  I will then request BIO information from the candidates and get them in the K-Factor for December as well as on the website.

Thank you,
Scott

Scott A. McHarg
VSCL / CANVASS U.A.S. Research Pilot
Texas A&M University
PPL - ASEL
Remote Pilot Certified Under FAA Part 107