[NSRCA-dist1] Oasis Contest update

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Thu May 19 17:49:05 AKDT 2016

Hello pilots,

The forecast is improving for Saturday's contest but there is still a chance of rain in the afternoon. So everyone come out and bring your friends but come early. The earlier we start the more flying we can get in. This makes it important to preregister so go to the NSRCA calendar and enter your info or email Sal who is copied directly on this email. So charge your batteries the night before and let's skip the practice flights. We are shooting for a 9 am pilots meeting so let's all make the effort for an early start and a great contest.
http://nsrca.us/index.php/list-events/eventdetail/488/577/oasis-pattern-contest
Anthony
Sent from my iPad