[NSRCA-dist1] D1 Scoring Team stuff

John Pavlick jpavlick26 at att.net
Fri Mar 4 16:31:33 AKST 2016

Do we still have a scoring program that runs on Windows? If you look on eBay for Panasonic Toughbook computers you can usually find some that are refurbished with new hard drives and Windows 7 on them for about $250.00 or less. These are very rugged machines - they're what police, emergency responders, etc. use. They can survive a 6-foot drop with only cosmetic damage. They're incredibly expensive when new but after they've been used for a year or two the price comes down dramatically. Most but not all - so be careful if you find one - have a sunlight-viewable touch-screen. Perfect for outdoor use.

John Pavlick
Cell: 203-417-4971

Integrated Development Services