[NSRCA-dist1] D1 Scoring Team stuff

Dana Beaton danamaenia at me.com
Fri Mar 4 14:17:08 AKST 2016

Good seeing all at WRAM last week!  To follow-up on our D1 meeting discussion:

Sorry guys, the iPod Touch I have is an old one (no lightning connector), so probably of no value to donate to the District for gamepad use…

Anthony described funding available/pledged for a D1 scoring system.  He is looking for folks to take responsibility for it if acquired (mainly logistics).

I proposed we pilot a small system this season to see if we like it - but I am really having second thoughts about even tackling that as a District.

We had a round of e-mail discussion some months back and I don’t recall any takers for volunteering at the District level.  Fair enough, no change?

At this point, my assessment is that we are going into the contest season with paper, pencils, and MasterScoring +1 new laptop that I will tote around.

If I am missing anything, or anyone, please speak-up soon and let Anthony know so we can make plans for 2016.  Otherwise, we keep it simple?

Respectfully,
Dana (speaking only for myself, not for Anthony or D1)