[NSRCA-dist1] Fw: [NSRCA-discussion] Hard Copy K-Factor

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 22 08:27:57 AKST 2016

All,

Please note that there are only 41 of our members that are registered to receive a hard copy of the K-Factor for March.  This is about 1/3 of the normal number.  I'd suggest going into your profile on the NSRCA site and making sure that your "flag" is marked as "Y" to receive it in hard copy form if you want it that way.

Steps to complete:
1. Log in to www.nsrca.us<http://www.nsrca.us> with your User name and password
[http://www.nsrca.us/images/k-factorimages/current.jpg]<http://www.nsrca.us/>

NSRCA - Login<http://www.nsrca.us/>
www.nsrca.us
The NSRCA is a Special Interest Group for precision aerobatics in the USA.

2. Once logged in, look on the left-hand side and click "Edit/View User Profile"
3. In the middle, on the top, right above your name, mouse-over "Edit" and click on "Update your Profile"
4. In the middle click on the "NSRCA/AMA" tab
5. Next to "Hard-Copy K-Factor", select "Y" to receive the hard-copy K-Factor
6. Scroll down to the bottom and click "Update"

These steps will update your membership to receive a hard-copy K-Factor.  We are aware that this is a problem when you renew that it automatically defaults back to "N".  We are looking for ways to resolve this and hope to find a solution sooner than later.  In the meantime, please do this as soon as possible so that you will not be inconvenienced by not receiving your copy.  We will be printing extras for this month (March issue) but only this month.  You will be able to contact Charlie if you do not receive your copy but we won't be printing a bunch of extras for the April issue moving forward.

Best,
Scott

Scott A. Mc
Harg