[NSRCA-dist1] Plattern equipment for sale

Sal Piu spiurc at comcast.net
Wed Aug 24 18:17:24 AKDT 2016

I also have some now-not-in-use, yet good equipment for sale:

Vanquish 48" wingspan, low mileage (312 flights total)
Includes:
  Electric motor and ESC (Torque 2814/820 Motor + Airboss 45A Elite ESC)
  2 aileron servos, HS-65HB
  1 elevator servo, HS-65HB
  1 rudder servo, HS-65MG
  APC 12x6 E Thin Electric Propeller
  New main and tail landing gear
  Qty (5) 2700 mah ZIPPY Compact 4S 25C Lipo Packs, with 28 or less
flights each
[Does not include transmitter or any receivers]
  $ 325.

Sal P.