[NSRCA-dist1] Matt Kebabjian information

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 6 06:37:44 AKDT 2016

Matt 'Tateos' Kebabjian., Age 61, passed away on Wednesday, August 3, 2016 at his home.

Matt was born in Athens, Greece. He came to the United States in 1967 and lived in Jacksonville, FL before coming to Whippany 11 years ago.

He earned a BA in Bio Chemistry and a BS in Bio Chemical Engineering prior to working as a Chemical Engineer for Maquet Co. in Wayne before retiring in January 2016.

Matt was a model airplane enthusiast.

Survivors include his beloved wife, Diane M. (nee-Polackin); his son, Isaac G.; his daughter, Alexandra Wells; his brothers, George and Harry; his sister, Lucy; and his two cherished grandchildren: Cason and Abigail Wells.

Relatives & friends are invited to attend his Visitation on Sunday, August 7, 2016 from 2-4 p.m. with a funeral service to follow. Cremation: Private. In lieu of flowers, donations can be made in his memory to the American Heart Association, 1 Union Street, #301, Robbinsville, New Jersey, 08691.

I will be taking a collection to purchase an AMA commemorative brick in Matt's name from all of his modelling friends. Contributions can be sent to me directly.

Anthony Romano

31 Fawn Court

Ossining, NY 10562