[NSRCA-dist1] District championship Update

Dana Beaton danamaenia at me.com
Mon Aug 1 10:16:45 AKDT 2016

Penguin Pattern pre-registration looks low at the moment.  As a D1 Scoring Team service, I am building the MasterScoring file for CD Jim Quinn.  Please let Jim and me know if you are coming to Constantia and I will add you to the MS file.  Will make Jim’s life much easier come Saturday morning!  Thanks.