[NSRCA-dist1] PatternScoring System

Dave Lockhart davel322 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 28 20:06:07 AKDT 2015

Del,

Nope.

@ taresheets.  What you are missing…is that ever since we started using Scott Smith’s Master Score, tear sheets are a thing of the past.  MS automatically generates a summary of scores for each pilot and provides analytics – average score per maneuver, points lost per maneuver, etc.  Very easy to see how to make the biggest improvements.

@ lower groups.  The percentage of primers and 401-403 events is higher than it has even been that I can remember.  There are NO pattern events for FAI only (pylon, soaring, and heli I believe all have stand alone events for the FAI classes).

A good number of regular finalists in FAI regularly attend local contests…….Jason Shulman, Brett Wickizer, Chip Hyde, AC Glenn, myself, Don Szczur, Matt Kimbro, Paul Villarubia, Mark Hunt.

Regards,

Dave