[NSRCA-dist1] LVRCS AMA pattern contest: 7/30-31, 2016

Dana Beaton danamaenia at me.com
Tue Oct 6 09:01:16 AKDT 2015

Greetings!

In light of the new Nats dates, the LVRCS is looking at July 30-31 for its 2016 contest weekend. While Pocono was Father's Day weekend, that weekend is not acceptable to the LVRCS which wants the field open to its general membership.  Based on prior years experience, we would rather have our contest 2 weeks after the Nats than 2 weeks before.  We know the District does not set schedule till the WRAM show in Feb, but the LVRCS votes on its event calendar this time of year so I thought D1 might like to know what we are up to.  Hopefully this will help the August CD’s with their scheduling too.

Respectfully,
Dana