[NSRCA-dist1] Two Wistmodel Prestiges for sale

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 29 16:44:19 AKST 2015

Most of you have seen these Prestiges of mine fly over the past few years, fitted for glow.  I'm part way through a conversion to electric on one of them.  The other one still has a YS-170 in it, at least for the moment.  If interested in either or both, please contact me off list and we can discuss what you may or may not want included and settle on a price.  I hate to see these go, but I need the space.  I don't want to ship them, we can meet somewhere in the district to complete the deal if interested.
ThanksEd