[NSRCA-dist1] TOMORROW!

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Fri May 15 10:08:38 AKDT 2015

The "Haverstraw Pattern Challenge" is on for tomorrow! Bring your rain gear as we may have to dodge some showers and come early.
HVRCC.com for more info

 This event is also a Sportsman Primer within a contest. Anyone who wants
 to come out and learn the sequence is encouraged to do so. There will be
 coaching provided by some really great pattern fliers and it's a great
 chance to learn the proper way to do common maneuvers that we do all of
 the time. There will be a entry fee will be $20.00 and the club will
 purchase pizza from Benni's for the participants but please bring drinks.
Pre-registration does help. Send me your Name, Class and AMA number and get a free bag of chips!
 We hope to see many of you come out and join us for a great Day!

Anthony
914-433-9260