[NSRCA-dist1] Masters proposal

JOE LACHOWSKI jlachow at optonline.net
Wed Jun 3 05:16:51 AKDT 2015

Fuck FAI on roll reversals. The sequence needs to be dumbed down in a
few places. This pattern reflects the West Coast only. It is designed to
favor those California morons who can fly all season. As designed people
in the colder climates don't have a chance. Lacks creativity. It copies
the  existing FAI sequences too much. So much that Masters may has well
fly FAI.

If I am able to compete in the future, it will be at the Advanced level
which is getting closer and closer to what a Masters sequence should be
take a few maneuvers here and there.
If I am not 100% by next spring, I will be having a fire sale.
Joe Lachowski