[NSRCA-dist1] Flyer for the 2105 LVRCS AMA & Classic pattern contests, June 27 & 28

Dana Beaton danamaenia at me.com
Wed Jun 3 04:19:29 AKDT 2015

The 2015 LVRCS contest flyer is now posted. It can be found under sanctioned events or by viewing the calendar of events.  For those unfamiliar with our contest, “Modern” means AMA pattern flown using the current NSRCA sequences (flown on Saturday, 6/27 only):
www.lvrcs.com/content/events/Pattern.pdf <http://www.lvrcs.com/content/events/Pattern.pdf>

The LV also added a link to the classic pattern maneuvers (to be flown on Sunday, 6/28 only).
www.lvrcs.com/content/events/Classic Pattern Maneuvers.pdf <http://www.lvrcs.com/content/events/Classic%20Pattern%20Maneuvers.pdf>

Feel free to contact our CD, Andy Sabol, with any questions about these 2 separate contests.  We hope to see you at the LV!  Dana