[NSRCA-dist1] Andy & Anthony

Dave Lockhart DaveL322 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 27 15:48:35 AKDT 2015

Dana,

The shift the LVRC club made for 2015 was, I think, the right direction, and I would have been there except for the horrible weather this year.

Given the same weekend in 2016, or backfilling the Pocono weekend (assuming Pocono loses their field), I will be there.

YES!!!  Go Anthony!!!!

Regards,

Dave