[NSRCA-dist1] Penguin Pattern

Dana Beaton danamaenia at me.com
Fri Jul 24 05:59:07 AKDT 2015

Hi Jim, all, are we flying the 2016-17 Advanced & Masters (proposals) in Constantia next month?  (Sportsman & Intermediate do not change till 2018.)

The reason I ask is, while the proposals are not final until the NSRCA BoD approves them in the fall, my sense is that there will be no changes unless a true flaw is found.  With the Nats in the books, we have just 2 months to give these a try and get any errata into NSRCA in time for the sequence committee to suggest corrections before the BoD vote them in.