[NSRCA-dist1] D1 Bid for Andrew

towerguy102 at aol.com towerguy102 at aol.com
Fri Feb 27 16:45:37 AKST 2015

 Anthony, if its possible let me know where we stand &? how close we are . We might be able to pull a rabbit out of the? hat. Gary G

     Hello pilots,

I have a few people committed to making bids for the F3A fundraiser but we need some more determined pilots. After spending the day with Andrew earlier this month I can certainly attest to the value of his knowledge and his willingness to share that information. Who else wants to improve their flying and have a great fun weekend?

http://teamusaf3a.com/index.php/meet-the-team

http://teamusaf3a.com/index.php/team-usa-f3a-auction/bfauction_plus

Anthony