[NSRCA-dist1] D1 Bid for Andrew?

Michael DiGennaro mdigennaro1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 13:11:01 AKST 2015

Guys,

 Think about how much we spend on battery's or any other gizmo during a
season for our airplane(s). $200.00 is not much when you compare what we
spend on RC stuff plus this is something that is bound to help improve
flying skills more then the latest widget. This is not an afternoon, its 3
days of flying with Andrew. That is $68.00 a day! Some of us I bet will
spend half that in gas and food just going to the field by our self for the
day.  Also, this is a fundraiser for our US world team! [?]

"Training is the sweat of a champion"