[NSRCA-dist1] D1 Bid for Andrew?

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 24 05:41:51 AKST 2015

Hello Pilots,
The US F3A team is running a unique fund raiser this year. The four time National Champion and #3 pilot in the world will come to anywhere in the continental United States to coach and train a group of up tp ten pilots for a long weekend.
https://www.teamusaf3a.com/index.php/team-usa-f3a-auction/bfauction_plus
Several have contacted me already to place a bid and are looking at some options for a location Who in D1 would be interested at what is your max Bid? Right now it would be $160 a person to win the auction but I am sure it will go higher. Also, we would need someone to put Andrew up for the weekend.

Let me know what you think?

Anthony