[NSRCA-dist1] For Sale

Dave Lockhart DaveL322 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 16 19:19:58 AKST 2015

Hi All,

Workshop is getting a little crowded, and I need to make some room -

$1000 - SebArt Wind S Pro, Full Composite (white base, red, silver, and 3
tone blue trim).  Plane has been removed from the box and packing materials,
but I never started construction.

$1500 - SebArt Mythos.  Plane has been removed from the box and packing
materials, but I never started construction.  Link to SebArt page with
pictures (bottom right picture is yellow/black plane I have).

http://www.sebart.it/img-F3A/MithoS%20Pro%202m/MythoS-2m-PRO-foto.html

$450 - SebArt 30E

This plane has maybe 100 flights on it..none in the past year.  Eflite Power
32, Castle Creations Edge 50, Spektrum 4020 Servos (4).  I have it setup
with full 3D throws and flew a mix of pattern and 3D with the plane using TP
4s2700.  Pattern performance is quite good.  It is 3D capable, but a little
twitchy at times.  Plane is stock aside from me moving the rudder servo
forward to obtain a proper CG.  Cosmetically it is in excellent condition
with no crashes or hard landings.  Add RX and fly (currently being flown on
JR XG14).  Scheme can be seen here (yellow/black/red):

(http://www.sebart.it/30E-class.html

$300 - SebArt Mig 29 EDF.  This plane has maybe 20 flights on it..none in
the past year.  Prior to going out of business, Aero-Model was selling this
version for $380.  This one is the "Swift" scheme and has factory fans,
motors, ESC, and servos, and has 3-axis thrust vectoring.  It really can
hover, waterfall, super flat spin, etc.  Add RX and fly (currently setup on
JR XG14).  Scheme can be seen here:

http://www.sebart.it/edf-jets.html

Please let me know if any questions.  I will split reasonable driving
distance for delivery, or can deliver at WRAM show (I will be there 19-22
Feb).  I can supply additional pictures and details for any of the planes if
needed.

Regards,

Dave Lockhart

DaveL322 at comcast.net