[NSRCA-dist1] D1 Scoring Team - Progress Report

Dana Beaton danamaenia at me.com
Thu Dec 10 13:49:42 AKST 2015

WOOT! The cyber monday device arrived today and Master Scoring has landed. T’was the first thing I did to the pristine machine and it appears to have installed correctly because it is letting me attempt a test contest. Will not really follow through on that right now, but I thought you guys would like to have this good news. The LV now has a new Master Scoring computer and the D1 Scoring Team has a new back-up laptop that will go with me to D1 contests.

Happy Holidays!
Dana