[NSRCA-dist1] Judging seminar

Dana Beaton danamaenia at me.com
Mon Apr 20 06:25:42 AKDT 2015

Great day Anthony, thanks for setting it up with the HVRC for us!  I look forward to the contest there next month.

Many thanks also to those who provided feedback on the 2016-17 Advanced & Masters proposals: I summarized your feedback, flight reports, and sent it to the Sequence Committee yesterday, along with some of my observations as your D1 representative on the Sequence Committee.  These opportunities are so important for us to help shape things to come that we will have to live with for years a a time.  Please look for the proposals again in the May K-Factor to see if our feedback made it to the published versions; then please send your feedback on the published versions to Anthony and me after you have had a chance to fly and fully evaluate them for yourselves if you fly those classes.  We will only be taken seriously if we speak up both as District, and as individual NSCRA pilot members!  Please use the NSRCA processes, and your representation, to most fully participate in the sport you so love!