[NSRCA-dist1] D1 Judging Seminar

lucky macy luckymacy at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 8 16:25:08 AKDT 2015

Dang nabbit, I'll be in Michigan that weekend attending a memorial service for my father in law. I had to miss the Dist 2 judging seminar as well this year.  Shucks, I better not judge this year.  ;-)

Seriously, I was really looking forward to it.  I haven't flown my new MythoS Pro yet and was looking forward to getting some help trimming it out.  Hope to see you guys sooner rather than later and really looking forward to flying Intermediate this year!

Have fun!

Lucky