[NSRCA-dist1] Thank you

Dana Beaton danamaenia at me.com
Wed Oct 8 01:56:05 AKDT 2014

Thank you Anthony for volunteering for the DVP office.  D1 is fortunate to have you advocating for our concerns on the BoD.

I think our membership, and more importantly the local club members who support our contests, could benefit greatly from an early season Judging Clinic.  This might fit in between the WRAM show meeting and the first contests of the season.  Would be an opportunity to look at the new sequences together and see how to judge them.  It is also an opportunity to introduce newcomers with a interest in pattern to contestant judging; and to further educate some of our non contestant club judges who are interested enough to join us for a half day of pizza and fun discussing correct deductions (a little give and take LOL)!  The AGS and LVRCS contests have made good use of volunteer club judges in recent seasons, so perhaps either of our clubs might want to host a clinic for D1?

Cheers!
Dana