[NSRCA-dist1] Haverstraw (and Aquilla ARF)

learn2turn at yahoo.com learn2turn at yahoo.com
Mon May 5 08:38:19 AKDT 2014

Hi,

I'm totallynew to pattern, been trying to hack my way through Sportsman with no instruction.  But, assuming logistics don't get in the way, I'm going to try to make Havershaw a week from this Saturday.

For me, I ski through mid-April so I have very little practice this season. I've only flown a couple times.  I was trying to get a Monolog 70 ready in time but I rushed it (stoopid) and dinged it up so it needs a couple hours of repairs. I'm not even going to consider rushing the repairs, minor as they are.  So all I'll have is a 41" Leader 480 and 46" Aspera.

Out of curiosity, what size airframe is the Aquilla?  I can't find much about it on line.  I can't say I'm seriously interested at this time but was just a bit curious.

-Ken