[NSRCA-dist1] Pattern Practice

Michael DiGennaro mdigennaro1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 07:06:36 AKST 2014

Ron,

  I /we are interested in "anything pattern" and welcome any assistance.

  We had David do a demo for the kids at our indoor school program last
winter and that helped me get some guys interested.

  I have been told I'm "good on the sticks" with the airplanes and have
been trying to tutor my guys but of course my lack of experience gets in
the way. Anthony and Bruce came to the club this Saturday in the tornado
like wind and gave me loads information that I will try and pass on, but
again I'm a pattern newbie. Dana Beaton gave our guys an awesome half day
pattern 101 tutorial this fall and I had 25 pilots show up but
unfortunately it took time for me to get the club organized and a schedule
established and now with the seasonal changes and my lack of pattern
experience I maybe losing some of those guys to lounge chairs and TV
remotes.

  Between Dana and Anthony's generosity we are off to a good start with
some of us doing moderately well learning the sportsman routine but are
hungry for experienced pattern folks and I would be eternal great-full for
any help we could get. I'm holding pattern practice every second Saturday
and forth Sunday and would "rally the troops" for a coach any time!! As the
club president for 2015 I have more freedom to adjust the schedule to
accommodate a pattern coach as needed.

My Sincerest Thanks,

P.S. I believe Emery and myself spoke to you at last years NSRCA meeting
at the WRAM show

--
Mike DiGennaro (Mike D.)
TCRC President