[NSRCA-dist1] Pattern Practice

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 15 05:20:47 AKST 2014

Had a chance to fly with the Tri County RC club at their new field in North Brunswick NJ on Saturday. Despite the cold and wind I got to meet a great bunch of guys who love RC and are so interested in pattern they started twice a month Pattern Practice. They have even extended the invitation to anyone in the area who would be interested. The club is even interested in holding a pattern event there in the future. Unfortunately, the approach is a little crowded and they have one pesky neighbor that would limit running a full event there but we will keep working to see what can done. It was great to see this much enthusiasm in a club and the variety of events they run. They set a great example of how we can all have more fun and a great way to motivate other pilots in your club to improve their flying. If you are in the area be sure to check them out.
http://www.tricountyrc.com/

Anthony