[NSRCA-dist1] Greetings

ronlock at comcast.net ronlock at comcast.net
Mon Aug 18 20:17:17 AKDT 2014

+2

----- Original Message -----

From: "District" <nsrca-dist1 at lists.nsrca.org>
To: "Piu, Sal" <spiurc at comcast.net>, "District" <nsrca-dist1 at lists.nsrca.org>
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2014 11:30:19 PM
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-dist1] Greetings

+1

-----Original Message-----
From: NSRCA-dist1 [mailto:nsrca-dist1-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of
S Piu via NSRCA-dist1
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2014 10:58 PM
To: CT, DE, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT

I monitor this D1 discussion list too. My observation of this list is that
it appears to be relatively inactive, with some for-sale or contest
announcements noted.

Sal Piu
spiurc at comcast.net

On 8/18/2014 10:07 AM, Dana Beaton via NSRCA-dist1 wrote:
> Greetings to fellow D1 members.  This is my first post to this list and I
would like to get an idea of who/how many in D1 follow this list.  Please
post a reply if you like.

> I would also like to ask you for flight reports and feedback on the new
sequence proposals for 2015, if you have not already done so.  We have just
a few weeks really to fly these and get word back into the Sequence
Committed before the BoD takes a vote at the October meeting.  The 401 & 402
proposals were well received by many and likely to stand unchanged.  There
has been a lot of feedback and about the proposed 403 & 404 schedules and so
this is where we may want to put in some more flights and get some more
reports into Committee, as a District.  Thanks in advance for having a look
and letting me know.