[NSRCA-dist1] Penguin Contest info Aug 17 & 18

JOE LACHOWSKI jlachow at optonline.net
Sun Aug 4 13:17:15 AKDT 2013

Forgot, this is the special edition version

Joe Lachowski

On Sun, Aug 04, 2013 at 04:47 PM, JOE LACHOWSKI wrote:

For Sale BJ Craft Prolog. Has about 30 flights on it. Comes with JR
digitals all around, Tech Aero regulator and switch, Tru-turn spinner,
Plettenberg 30-10 EVO.  ESC, Rx or Rx battery not included.  Pletty is
used with a few hundred flawless flights on it. Servos and spinner are
new along with the airframe. Asking price $2K. Contact me off list if
interested at jlachow at optonline.net <mailto:jlachow at optonline.net> .
Perfect plane for someone flying Intermediate and Advanced. Flys Masters
OK, just not as good as my Xigris'.

Joe Lachowski

On Thu, Aug 01, 2013 at 10:53 AM, Anthony Romano wrote:

Attached is the info.

I hope you are feeling better.

Say "Hi" to Jill.

Jim Quinn